Providing today’s essential Healthcare Law services
Rely on Grant Law’s broad experience in Healthcare Law to meet all of your company’s needs. We have advised health provider executives on such matters as corporate organization and structure, regulatory compliance, procedures and restructuring. Our firm has represented hospitals, community-health clinics, private practice groups, individual healthcare providers, and health insurance companies.
Our attorneys’ healthcare experience includes:
- representing clients with the creation, purchase, and sale of physician and dental practices
- drafting and negotiating employment agreements for physicians, nurse practitioners, and non-provider staff
- drafting and advising clients regarding employee handbooks, policies, and procedures
- drafting and negotiating office leases, service agreements, and supply contracts
- litigating insurance contract disputes as well as employment disputes, including restrictive covenants (non-compete clauses) and employment discrimination claims