Protecting your interests.
Grant Law has considerable experience representing the interests of creditors and lending institutions in federal bankruptcy and state courts, including
• Involuntary and voluntary bankruptcies petitions
• Administrative, priority, secured and unsecured claims
• Appointment of a trustee or receiver
• Conversion of Chapter 11 or Chapter 13
cases to Chapter 7
• Dismissal of a bankruptcy case
• Lifting the automatic stay
• Assignment of executory contracts
or unexpired leases
• Sale/Purchase of estate assets
• Adversary proceedings involving
contract disputes, preference
payments, fraudulent transfers
and non-dischargeability suits
We are equipped to protect the interests of secured and unsecured creditors involved in any contested matters under any chapter of the Bankruptcy Code. We are also able to represent the interests of any creditor initiating a collection action or other commercial litigation against an adverse party.
Grant Law’s vast experience in transactional matters further qualifies our firm to provide counsel to any creditor involved in the work-out or liquidation of a commercial entity.